Sunday, August 10, 2014

Short two months August 4, 2014

Well, guys, its been a short two month run here in Acayucan. That's the least amount of time that I have had in any of my areas. But, they are transferring me. I have emergency transfers due to some unexpected occurrences, but I mean, everything is fine. I have spent the last three days with Elder Roman and Elder Martinez who are in the neighboring area. Its been pretty fun with them. I am going to miss my area though. But, I mean, I gave it my all here, so I feel good about it. I am going to a city called Minatitlan. Its not too far away from Acayucan, its still in the state of Veracruz. I will be taking an hour long bus ride at four o clock to get there. My companions name will be Elder Rivera, I don't know where he is from but I will be cool.
I am sorry I don't have a lot to write guys, but my week has been hectic and its just been one of those things that cant be fully described in an email. so just add it on to the list of things I need to one day tell in person. Well, I love you guys. I am going to throw a few pictures on here!
 
 These are  the two Elders I was with

 and me with the cool cane of the coolest member in the ward. He´s blind. He´s awesome.
 
Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment