Sunday, August 10, 2014

New Transfer July 21, 2014


Hey guys, so I am just hitting up here from Villahermosa, Tabasco. I mean, I am nowhere near my area and I am in companion-limbo. I am sitting here with Elder Urbina and Elder Nixon, they are babysitting me until my new companion arrives to the mission tomorrow. Well, actually he will get here tonight, but I don't get to know who until tomorrow. I am pretty excited to train again, its a cool experience. Now we just have to see who it is.... dun dun dun.

Anyway, so not too much new here in my life. We ate this food called Memela. Its super good. Acayucan (where my area is at) is known for them. Its like a thin tortilla covered with cheese, some veggies, a bunch of meat, and some other good stuff... like fried banana. I will throw a picture up on this email. It was probably one of the best things I have eaten here in Mexico.
 
Anyway, this week we went to go see a less active member named Alvino. He is just really awesome. I first visited him with one of the zone leaders and it was just kind of depressing because he didn't really want anything to do with us... but then we went back with one of the members and since then it has just been good. He is a good guy and I am pretty sure he will start coming to church again. I mean, I just like being a missionary. Its a great experience and there are so many people that we have the opportunity to meet each day.
 
I really have respect for two of the youth in our ward, Carlos and Luis that go out visiting with us every week to prepare to be missionaries. They still have like two weeks to go and they are just awesome. I never left with the missionaries, and now that I´m here I kind of wish I would have. I know that when they are missionaries they will be prepared and will be able to bless the lives of many other people. 
 
Anyway, I love you guys. Talk to you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment