Tuesday, June 24, 2014

I love America you guys! June 23, 2014


I love America you guys!




 My companion and I are already planning to go American on July 4th. We are going to buy Root Beer and probably eat hamburgers and stuff. It´ll be great. 

All American Burger! Yum! 
& lots of Root Beer!!! 

Anyway, things have been going good up here in Acayucan. Although blazing hot. This last week was crazy busy. I spent three days outside of my area with different companions due to a chain of reunions and sorts that just came up out of nowhere,but I am glad to finally be back in my area. 

 We have really been focusing on contacting here in the mission. We have had some fun experiences with that. There have been a few people that have accepted us, but there are other people who tell us that their name is Hernan Cortes (who was one of the conquistadors that came to mexico shortly after Christopher Columbus) and then yesterday somebody told us that he personally knew Joseph Smith loved the teaching of David Smith (whoever that is) When we told him that there is not David Smith he yelled at my companion that we needed to go ask our pastor about David Smith because he is a real person. It was really kind of funny/sketchy. 

 Things have been awesome here, The time is just flying by and I am hoping that we can get the area jump started here because not too much is happening. I feel that we are doing something right though because the Lord has blessed us and has really started introducing us to new people. 

Anyway, I love you guys. Talk to you next week! 
Elder Rios



No comments:

Post a Comment