Monday, June 2, 2014

In Mexico, Monday is Lunes May 19, 2014

I mean, so here I am on the computer once again.  I´ve got a sticky keyboard and I´m low on time, but I mean, the letter will be great.. or something like that. Anyway, this week was pretty good, thats what I always say right? But it really was.
 
 I mean, tuesday, we had interviews with the president. That went good, I really do like President Morales, he really does all that he can to help us out even though I feel like he doesnt have a lot of time because of all the missionaries in the mission. 
 
On wednesday my companion and I were in the house ALL day and I had not idea what to do with that much time. We were told not to leave the house because of some fair in Comalcalco where everyone gets intoxicated... so we were at home and I slept a good majority of the day. It was just weird. I got incredibly bored. It was kind of good to relax though. 
 
Alright, in later new, our area, chichicapa got flooded the day that we were in the house. Which was a good day because I mean, we were in the house, and it probable discouraged all the drinking that normally happens with the fair that was going on. But thursday we went out in the rain and helped one of the members whose house was surrounded by water. 
 
 
This week, we have really had some great experiences with the Book of Mormon. As we have read it with our investigators who havent been keeping their reading assignments, the spirit has been incredibly strong during the lessons we have had. We have had a rough couple of weeks in chichicapa, but I know that we are going to be able to find the people that the Lord has prepared to receive the gospel. 
 
Anyway, I love you guys. I will talk to you next week!
Isaiah 54:4-5
Mosiah 5:15

No comments:

Post a Comment