Sunday, November 2, 2014

Well, Life's good and so is this fish dinner, bones and all!

Hey guys, so I mean this week was pretty busy.. It was pretty good. We had the mission leadership council with all of the zone leaders and we had like one day to get everything organized and so it was kind of stressful, but everything turned out really well, and it looked like we were super organized even though we really were not. 

This week went pretty well though, we were able to find some new good investigators and learned a lot from President Morales. As a mission we are working on learning how to teach lessons that are shorter and more powerful. The day of the leadership council, President talked about teaching the message of the Restoration in five minutes to contact people. So I got  to put it into practice with the Taxi driver that night and it went really well. I even got the first vision in there and everything. It was the most interested I have ever seen one of the taxi drivers. A lot of them just brush us off and turn up the music, and later the other ones don't progress, but this guy seemed really interested. So yeah I took down his name and number and now the missionaries are going to go visit him. 

I´m just saying, I can definitely testify about the fact that the church is lead by revelation from God, on all levels. President Morales has really taught us a lot of important things that have helped moved the work along here and I know that he always takes the time to listen to what the Lord would have us do, whether he receives that answer through the leaders of the church or directly, he does what he can to follow it. Its been really cool to work closely with President, there is a lot to learn from him. 

This whole mission thing is awesome, and I´m so grateful to be here. 
Love you guys

Here's some pictures of my house... well part of it.. and a fishy I ate bones and all! 
Dinner time bones and all,,,that's how it's done!

Kind of fishy I know! 

Home sweet home

One bed one Hammock. No AC no problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment