Monday, November 24, 2014

So, new transfer coming Nov 22, 2014

And a zoo visit
Sat November 22, 2014


Hey guys, so I got transferred, but I kind of didn't at the same time, so that's pretty cool and stuff. I am still going to be here in the offices, but with one of the other secretaries, Elder Angeles, in a different ward. Strange stuff, but I am pretty excited for it!


So sorry I wasn't able to write last week, we didn't really have time.... my bad. But I am going to send you guys some pictures!



Last week it started to rain pretty hard so the temperature dropped just enough to make the hot chocolate my mom sent me, and later on Saturday we went to a Zoo place that's called the Venta. 

I mean, I´m normally not a zoo-going type of guy but it was really pretty cool... except for the part where I think the Jaguar was sick or something it really just made a weird sound.... ha-ha




Anyway, so this week has gone pretty well, we´ve been pretty busy and we are getting ready for some pretty exciting missionary stuff. 

So this week I started reading the Book of Mormon in English again... which is really awesome! I have read both the Book of Mormon and the Bible more in Spanish than I have in English and so I decided that it was time to break away from my Latin roots and get to reading in my native tongue. Its really cool to read the same thing from a different perspective and learn a whole bunch more stuff. I mean, I´m just saying that I have had a really good study sesh, or two. This week I tried to take a lot of time to study more on the life of Jesus Christ and the example that he left. Its a Christlike attribute that I would like to develop more of, because from charity springs a whole bunch of other things. 

Oh and in the museum, they aren't very good at translating their signs into English.. 




 Anyway, sorry this letter was kind of short and all over the place but I love you guys and hope you are all doing well!

Love, Elder Rios

No comments:

Post a Comment