Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Palenque Ruins Feb 17, 2014


 Here are the pictures I promised to send from the  ruins in Palenque. It was awesome, you can see so much that is related with the book of Mormon and it helps you to see a physical evidence that Joseph Smith was a prophet and that the Book of Mormon is the word of God. It was an amazing experience, the bishop took all the missionaries in our district and we were there all day.It was incredible, and I really hope to go back there before the end of my mission. 




February 17, 2014 Letter

So uhm... I mean you guys might be a little disappointed at this, or maybe you might not but I´m not going to write a whole lot today. Actually you´re probably all relieved. But yeah, I am kind of feeling like I got a time crunch thing going here so yeah. So everything is going really well in my area. My companion and I are getting along well, and I have learned that Spanish just gets a little different in every Spanish speaking country. They just have their own way of talking. I don't know if I said it last week but sometimes my companion says things that are swear words where we are at. But in his country they aren't. 
Anyway we have had some fun this last week. We have done everything from taco parties to contacting strangers in the park on valentines day to share the gospel. I mean, all in all, its been pretty good.


 So yeah. That's how that goes. Anyway, I love you guys. Talk to you more next week.
Love Elder Rios
Hebrews 12:1
1 Peter 2:20-25
D and C 38:23-25

No comments:

Post a Comment